London long term house sitting
Using my services as a London long term house sitting are ideal if you are going to be away from your home for a period of time and need to travel and don’t want to leave your house unattended. The biggest fear that people have when they are away is the security of their property and the well-being of their pets and that their garden is cared for. Many people like the idea of their pets staying in a familiar environment and not being exposed to the problems that kennels can sometimes create. I offer an independent London long term house sitting service, so the only person who will be responsible for your house is myself, you can read more about me here. I am fully insured with public liability insurance.
As an independent London long term house sitting service, I take my clients seriously and I take great care in looking after your property and pets while you are away. For peace of mind you can call me at anytime to check how your pets are doing and to check that all is well.
Why use an independent long term London some sitting service?
- To allow your pets to remain in their familiar surroundings,
- To follow their normal routines.
- To deter burglars, squatters and vandals.
- To guard against frost and weather damage.
- To keep your home aired and lived-in.
- To keep your garden maintained and in good order.
- To meet insurance criteria to secure reduced insurance premiums